Self/ Personality Development
Sometimes a few meetings with a therapist can support people in strengthening their personality development or clarifying difficult issues.
Possible topics are
- Developing personality traits to reach (new) self-defined objectives in life
- Raising awareness for shaping relationships (overcoming old behavioral patterns)
- Drawing on inherent but hidden potentials and resources
- Complex decision making
- Determining orientation in transitional life phases
- Balancing demanding aspects and finding more joy in life
- Coping with new and demanding phases in life
- Strengthening self-awareness – self-assertion – self-definition
If you are interested in self / personality development contact me per phone or mail. We will arrange an appointment for our cost free 30 minute meeting. We will get to know each other and have time to clarify your wishes / concerns. After our meeting you can take your time to decide whether or not you would like to work with me.